Best Mosquito Killer Lamp in India:- Is there any place on earth other than Antarctica where you can’t find mosquitoes! These tiny little creatures roam around everywhere, and naturally, their buzzing sound bothers us the most! It is not only annoying but carries some of the deadliest diseases like Malaria, Zika, Dengue, etc.
The best way to prevent mosquitoes is to use a Mosquito net or an Elucto electric fly swatter but hey don’t you think it’s boring! Moreover, all the time, we can’t lie on the bed with a mosquito net, or even if you order them, they won’t leave your home obediently. Until recently, we used various chemicals, which are incredibly harmful to our skin. So what can we do now? Well..wait, did you know Nowadays we have many types of Mosquito Killer Machines or Insect Killer Machines in India?
Above Video Credit goes to Before Buying YouTube Channel
Today, we will guide you to find out exactly how a Mosquito Killer machine or mosquito Lamp works and what kind of machine you can buy for your home. Keep reading, and we will also include Best Mosquito Killers for Home in India as of 2022.
Table of Contents
Best Mosquito Killer Lamp for Home in India 2022
- Hygiene 40W Jumbo Flying Insect Killer”, Is Not Sold By And Other...
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: All Hygiene Air Product Items Are Covered With 1...
- With its COMPACT SIZE of 62.306*39.599*13.31CM and WEIGHT of 6.0 KG...
- Mosquitoes mesh box can prevent mosquitoes from escaping to kill them...
- USB charging, portable and convenient, low power consumption and safe...
- Powerful airflow of fan can make vortex to kill mosquitoes safely and...
- LED UV light, bionic mosquito trap, effectively allure, and kill...
- NOTE: Color will be send as per availability.
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE INDOOR MOSQUITO TRAPPING DEVICE: Emits human like...
- 360 DEGREE DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY mosquitos and flies can be...
- HEALTHY & ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Compared with regular mosquito...
- MUTE OPERATION WITH EXTREMELY LOW NIGHT LIGHT: Compared with electric...
- SMILEDRIVE ASSURANCE: The main body, electricals (except UV light)...
Last update on 2020-08-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Type – UV light mosquito trap
- Weight – 6 kg
- Bug Trap Tray – No
- Coverage area – 3000 sq ft
- Warranty: 1 year
- It’s huge and bulky with an estimated weight of 6kg, But here’s the deal,
- It is best for residential or Office usage as it can cover up to 3000 Ft Area.
- This Zapper Repellent is made in India.
- Zapper Repellent made with solid metal.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to repair all the spare parts are readily available in the Indian market.
- It not only kills mosquitoes but also kills all types of small insects.
- Though the size of it is massive, still its electric consumption is comparably less.
Reason To Buy
Made in India, the Best mosquito killer machine/ insect killer machine for bigger areas. Buy It for commercial or official usage!
- Power: 2.5 Watts
- Dimensions: 724 X 559 X 547
- Weight: 71g
- Warranty: Not available
- Easy to use and clean
- Made from ABS plastic
- No harmful gases
- Best for a small indoor area like a room
Reason To Buy
Best For personal usage, electric consumption is lesser than all other Electronic mosquito killer lamps in India. Buy this if you are a student and staying in a hostel.
- Type – UV light mosquito trap
- Weight – 400 gm
- Tray – Yes
- Coverage area – 200 sq ft
- Rated Power – 5W
- You should have noticed it is a USB Powered trap, which means This mosquito trap is portable. You carry it anywhere anytime you want.
- Perfect for personal usage, even children can use it.
- It is 100% safe to use cause it works on USB charging.
- USB electric led mosquito killer lamp uses LED UV rays to kill insects like a mosquito.
- Though The killing process takes a little extra time to activate still is the easiest way available on the market.
- It works by air drying and dehydration.
- Easy to Clean.
Reason To Buy
Portable Koyet USB Powered Non-Toxic UV LED Mosquito Killer Lamp can be used both indoors and outdoor. You can charge it using any USB! Cheers, if you are a traveler, it is for you!
- Product Dimension: 19*13cm
- Weight: 400g
- Nominal voltage: 220V
- Rated power: 5W
- This is the perfect solution for indoor-outdoor usage.
- It is free from harmful fumes, smoke, heat, or high voltages.
- Blue Mushroom-shaped style looks great in the dark.
- The built-in fan will continue to work once it is turned on.
Reason To Buy
Kobra Eco-friendly Electronic LED Mosquito killer machine is Best Anti-Mosquito Killer Lamp India. Its Blue heavenly light will let you have a peaceful sleep, while It kills indoor mosquitoes and insects. It is one of the best mosquito killers for the bedroom.
- Product Dimension: 30cm 17cm 17kg
- Weight: 1.27 Kg
- Nominal voltage: 240V
- Area: 150-250 sq ft
- Warranty: 12 Months
- 360 DEGREE DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
- Best for indoor usage
- This product is mute equipment and works without noise
- Pesticide and odor-free
Reason To Buy
It is a Mini mosquito zapper and it’s effective in each corner of your room. If you have kids in your house, this might be the best Mosquito Repellent Machine that you can buy in 2022. It also offers you 12 months warranty – which is a big deal at this price!
Read More:- Best Microwave Oven In India
Buying Guide for Best Mosquito Killer Lamp in India
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Hygiene Air Product Items Are Covered With 1 Year...
- MAKE IN INDIA: Following The Make In India Campaign This Machine Is...
- With its COMPACT SIZE of 39*28*9 CM and LIGHT WEIGHT of Only 4.0 KG...
- DUAL 15W Each UV Tube With 10,000 Hrs of Long Life. Plus its Robust...
- LARGE AREA COVERAGE >3000 sqft, Which Provides Tension Free...
- Light Source that Imitates Human Body: 365 nm bionic violet wave,...
- Stereo Surround Trap: Three dimensional wrap and upgrade airflow...
- Mute Noise Reduction Optimization: = 45dB healthy mosquito control, it...
- Don't need to spray any chemical mosquito repellent. No toxic, no...
- USB Power Supply: The electronic mosquito zapper can be powered by any...
Last update on 2020-08-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The things we need to know to buy the right Mosquito Killer in India!
Not every machine can cover the same area. That’s why it is important to choose according to how much space you have in your house. Larger machines can work more effectively in a bigger space than a fan-type mosquito killer. Still, if you want a mosquito trap killer for a room, then an electric mosquito killer lamp with a fan might work fine. Besides you need to decide whether you use it indoors or outdoor. There are different mosquito killers for all different places.
The next thing you need to consider is the place you want to install the Mosquito Killer. You have to choose between a plug-in and a Modern zappers type. If you have an electric line in your installation area better, you choose Plug-in machines. For other usages, you may need a zapper.
3. Ease of use
It is always good to go for a user-friendly mosquito killer for the typical household because Kids will use it too. But you can choose a lesser expensive model for your shop.
Usually, you can get within your budget, but you can save an extra little by comparing all the marketplaces. Running cost is very minimal for most mosquito killers. Still, you should check the running costs mentioned in the product package.
When tested, most of the mosquito killer is proven safe and effective for households, just keep the kids a bit careful so that they don’t put anything or pull on the electric cable.
If you use it Year-round or seasonally, you should keep it clean. When kept clean, mosquito killer lasts a long time. Besides, every company offers a warranty of about 6 months to 1 year! We’ll mention the warranty period for each recommended product in our article.
Benefits of using a Mosquito Killer Machine Say No to Chemical
In every house in India, There are many Mosquito Killers made with chemicals. And we tend to use them the most. It has harmful effects on our lungs. But if you use a mosquito killer machine, there is a 0 Percent chance that It’ll affect your System.
Efficient and effective: A Mosquito killer Machine is equally efficient and effective. It costs less and works very fast.
How do Mosquito Repellents work?
Mosquito Repellent does not kill the mosquito but instead creates an environment around us so that mosquito does not recognize us. We use chemicals like DEET, Picaridin, IR3535, Repellents also work on many other insects.
How Do Mosquito Traps Work?
First, a Mosquito trap attracts a mosquito and then traps or kills it. We have to understand that there are many types of mosquito traps available in the market along with mosquito killer machines and mosquito killer lamps.
Some traps lure mosquitoes by mimicking human breath (The trap releases co2, Octenol, Lurex, or even Lactic Acid) then traps the mosquito in a net or container. There is also another technique by which a device plugged in a switchboard attracts mosquitoes by certain light rays and then kills them by mild electric shock or heat. As I mentioned, these devices aren’t harmful to humans. But the negative point of using a mosquito trap is, it is unable to kill every mosquito, Specially in a crowded place.
Types of Mosquito Killer Machine
It is impossible to search everywhere for them wasting your time. So, give the traps the job, but only effective traps can do the job. Choose wisely. Here are some for you to choose from:
1. Water Mosquito Trap
It is a trap made of things that anyone can find easily in their kitchen.
You will need –
- A plastic bottle of 2 lit.
- A cutter and a marker
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup of boiled water
- 1 gm of Yeast
- A tape
That’s it. You are ready to take revenge on those nefarious mosquitoes who bit you for no reason.
2. UV Lights Mosquito Trap
This type of trap can be used for small places like study rooms or kitchens.
It works great at night, but you have to keep it on for a long time for the best results.
3. Propane Mosquito Trap
This is basically a machine run by propane. The tank of propane has to be replaced by the 3rd of the week. So, you can use this machine for about 3 weeks; then you have to replace it. This trap works well. You can put it in your home or office, though it does not look fancy.
4. Carbon dioxide Mosquito Trap
Carbon dioxide mosquito traps are highly effective in places like underwood or the breeding places of mosquitoes. If you keep it in those places, the mosquitoes will be finished even before they reach you.
5. Heat Mosquito Trap
Heat mosquito traps can be used both indoors and outdoors. These traps increase the heat so that the mosquitoes get trapped with an illusion of having a human body nearby; they will come and are captured. Though they are less effective, still it is a good option for banishing them.
Read More:- Top 11 Best Mixer Grinders In India – Buying Guides And Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which trap is more effective?
Ans. Depending on where you’re going to use this trap. Indoor, outdoor, Bedroom, or in a mall. We have recommended the best Mosquito killers for different usages, if you haven’t gotten one specified for your use, mail us(mail id link), we’ll love to guide you.
2. Is Mosquito killer machines eco-friendly?
Ans. Of course, they’re. This is the whole point of making these machines. It perfectly balances the ecosystem around us.
You should not buy something fancy just by seeing it at your friends’ place. Before purchasing a Mosquito Killer in India, You must understand if this can help your needs.
Like, using a mosquito net in the bedroom is always preferable if you’re in a “Dirty little Crowded Place” like Varanashi. Believe me, this desi-style Mosquito Networks is better.
If You are hitchhiking you may consider Koyet USB Powered Non-Toxic UV LED Mosquito Killer Lamp, If you have an office or shop you can’t use a mosquito net right! So choose Hygiene Mosquito Net.
Think before you buy it!